Anyway, now that we got that out of the way, I believe I have to update you on what I’ve been doing during these past 4 months. I did not read much – that’s pretty obvious. Since I finished Queen of Shadows, I was left in a major book slump and I have only managed to finish one book… ONE BOOK!!! What is happening to me? Wait… It gets worse: It took me 2 months to read that book. In my defence, I can’t pick up other books while I’m already reading one, so that’s also a reason why there aren’t more books on my 4 month wrap-up.
During these months, I did a lot of new things: I spent my last month of summer break reading Queen of Shadows (it killed me), getting a tan (which has already faded) and spent a week with my dear friends, which was amazing – we had so much fun!!
In September, I went to JAPAN for a week on a exchange program organised by the Japanese Government!!! Yes, Japan – I still can’t believe I was there.
After that, I started my master’s degree in International Relations and I’m currently struggling to write my essays, but that’s a story for another time!
Annnnd that’s basically it! I want to read new books so badly, so hopefully I’ll get some reading done this winter break (even though I have to read a lot for university).
Here’s a list of things I loved during these past 4 months:
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them;
- Lost in Translation (made me miss Japan so much!);
- Spirited Away;
- Boys and Girls (gotta love those 2000s movies);
- Friends With Benefits (I love Mila Kunis, I’ve been watching all her things)
- Gilmore girls: A Year in the Life (I never thought I would get new episodes, ever. I couldn’t be more grateful)
- Buffy, the Vampire Slayer (I finished it, I’m still heartbroken)
- Reign (finally caught up on it)
- That 70’s Show (I’m determined to finish it soon)
(I’ve been going back to artists I used to love but haven’t listened to for a long time)
- Purity Ring (I seriously love this band so much)
- Gabrielle Aplin
- The Kooks – Junk of the Heart Album (mainly the song: Rosie)
- Sia – The Greatest (single)
- Gotye – Somebody that I Used to Know (I KNOW, I couldn’t stop listening to this song ever since I heard it again in my friend’s car).
I hope you’re all well and I’ll see you SOON.