- I’ve been addicted to Hamilton (just like everyone else because it’s that epic!);
- I watched Spirited Away by Hayao Miyazaki and I will never forget this beautiful and magical movie;
- Delirium by Ellie Goulding
- The Raven Boys (hehe)
- Still lovin’ those big books I need to read
- Myself (yes, I’ve really been loving myself and that’s such a great feeling, to be honest *heart eyes emoji*) and my new haircut
- Catching up on tv shows (Homeland, How to Get Away With Murder, That 70’s Show, Game of Thrones (lol))
- Reading (even though I still haven’t been doing much reading)
I love, love, love bookstagram. If you love books and Instagram, you probably love bookstagram too. There are so many beautiful accounts out there and I cry daily because mine doesn’t look as beautiful as them! That usually happens with my faves… I stare at their accounts multiple times a day. I secretly want to be best friends with the people that run those accounts because they are all such lovely human beings. PLEASE BE MY FRIEND – I’ll give you cookies and I’ll compliment you every day!
Okay, okay, I’ll stop now. But in all seriousness, these accounts are some of the most beautiful accounts on bookstagram and because I love them so much, I decided to share them all with you! These accounts deserve every single follower they have and many, many more! Without further ado, these are some of my fave bookstagram accounts: (I can’t really post all the accounts I love here, so I’ll be posting similar posts like this)
This is what it means to love someone. This is what it means to grieve someone. It’s a little bit like a black hole. It’s a little bit like infinity.Gottie H. Oppenheimer is losing time. Literally. When the fabric of the universe around her seaside town begins to fray, she’s hurtled through wormholes to her past:To last summer, when her grandfather Grey died. To the afternoon she fell in love with Jason, who wouldn’t even hold her hand at the funeral. To the day her best friend Thomas moved away and left her behind with a scar on her hand and a black hole in her memory.Although Grey is still gone, Jason and Thomas are back, and Gottie’s past, present, and future are about to collide—and someone’s heart is about to be broken.
I’m so excited for this novel. Ever since I discovered it, I’ve been slightly obsessed with it! I love contemporaries and summer’s coming (which means I’ll be reading tons of contemporary). This cover is also TO DIE FOR and made me want this book even more!! The description is so intriguing! I can’t wait to finally have this in my hands.
What book are you anxiously waiting for?